ThunderCats

Køb og salg af alt indenfor Japansk popkultur.
Forumregler
Vi opfordrer folk til IKKE at dele personlige oplysninger, såsom bank konti m.m. i foraet.
Ved endegyldigt salg/køb, bedes det rapporteres (guide findes her)
Brugeravatar
ThunDerian
Chibi
Chibi
Køn: Mand
Kontakt:

ThunderCats

Indlægaf ThunDerian » tors 22. jun 2017 14:21

Hi,

I'm looking for all Danish ThunDerCats VHS video's like this:

Billede

Also other Danish ThunDerCats items (comics etc.) Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Brugeravatar
Tanerion
Missing-Life
Missing-Life
Geografisk sted: 62°00'N on an island beneath the stars

Re: ThunderCats

Indlægaf Tanerion » lør 24. jun 2017 00:35

I see you got that image from elsewhere on this site: http://www.animanga.dk/viewtopic.php?t=3386

There was a guy who ran a video and game rental shop in a building owned by my aunt who had that tape at one point. He passed away and his family left the country leaving everything in the shop to my aunt and she pretty much let all us kids in the family grab whatever we wanted so it's possible that either me, my siblings or one of my cousins has that tape if it was still around at that point. I doubt it's me though since I tried going for more obscure titles that I expected not to come across again and i was always quite sure Thundercats would be readily available at some point (and now I've got it on DVD :)).

That subtitled tape is the only Thundercats related item I know of in Danish (I don't recall seeing other volumes of the series or I've simply forgotten about them) but if there's more it's possible that I just missed out on them since I don't live in Denmark.
Clarissa: Well yeah...but it just sounds scary, even if you say it's not supposed to hurt. You and your damn logical thinking.
vinamara: Tanerion is doubtlessly an Otaku who's obviously more than qualified! (and yes, this is something to be proud about)
Arni!: Tanerion, tú ert so ókul, at tú ert kul!

Brugeravatar
ThunDerian
Chibi
Chibi
Kontakt:

Re: ThunderCats

Indlægaf ThunDerian » lør 24. jun 2017 10:57

Tanerion skrev:I see you got that image from elsewhere on this site: viewtopic.php?t=3386

There was a guy who ran a video and game rental shop in a building owned by my aunt who had that tape at one point. He passed away and his family left the country leaving everything in the shop to my aunt and she pretty much let all us kids in the family grab whatever we wanted so it's possible that either me, my siblings or one of my cousins has that tape if it was still around at that point. I doubt it's me though since I tried going for more obscure titles that I expected not to come across again and i was always quite sure Thundercats would be readily available at some point (and now I've got it on DVD :)).

That subtitled tape is the only Thundercats related item I know of in Danish (I don't recall seeing other volumes of the series or I've simply forgotten about them) but if there's more it's possible that I just missed out on them since I don't live in Denmark.

Thanks for your reply, that's quite a story :) I know there are at least 3 volumes:

Billede

I didnt know it was subtitled, I just assumed it was dubbed, very interesting, thanks for that piece of info!
If there is any way for you to help me get one of these items I'd love to hear from you :)

Take care, Tanerion!

Tilbage til "Kaimono"