Welcome To Night Vale LIVE!

Al den diskussion der ikke passer ind andre steder postes her. Har du bare brug for at snakke med nogen så prøv vores chat.
Brugeravatar
Madsjen
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Køn: Mand
Geografisk sted: tårnby, sjæland, danmark, europa, jorden, mælkevejen, universet :D

Welcome To Night Vale LIVE!

Indlægaf Madsjen » tors 21. aug 2014 11:12

D. 27 oktober kommer podcast-sensationen "Welcome To Night vale" til Danmark med et live show. Dette vil foregå i Bremen teater. Jeg ville høre om nogen herinde fra ville være intresseret i at tage med, og opleve det, da Night vale live ellers kun har foregået i Amerika

Her er en beskrivelse hevet fra Billetnet:
Spoiler: vis
WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE, one of the most downloaded podcasts in the world and a wildly popular stage show, comes to Europe this October.

The twice-monthly podcast, created two years ago by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor, has topped the iTunes charts in 9 different countries. It remains a fixture in the top 10 US podcasts and a cult hit the world over. In the past year, Night Vale has also become an equally popular touring live show, performing dozens of sold out shows across the US and Canada in 2014. Now it is finally coming across the Atlantic.

Welcome to Night Vale tours to 16 European cities this October with a never-before-released episode written specifically for the stage ("The Librarian") starring Cecil Baldwin and featuring British singersongwriter Mary Epworth.

"We started doing live shows in different US cities," said Cranor. "And as we would announce more shows, we would get a lot of emails and messages from people in London and Helsinki and Munich asking why aren't we in their cities? And it was a great question. We have a huge fan base there, so it's really thrilling to get to bring Night Vale to Europe finally and, of course, to tour with Mary, who's an amazing musician."

Described as a local news with a twist of Twin Peaks, Welcome to Night Vale is a hypnotic and darkly funny show centered around community updates from the small desert town of Night Vale. It features local weather, news, announcements from the Sheriff's Secret Police, mysterious lights in the night sky, dark hooded figures with unknowable powers, and cultural events.

"We didn't want to make a podcast that sounded like all the other podcasts we were listening to," explains Fink. "I came up with this idea of a town where every conspiracy theory was true, and people just accepted that as normal life."

Hvis du ikke kender til night vale kan du høre podcasten her: http://podbay.fm/show/536258179

Billetter kan købes her: http://www.billetnet.dk/event/welcome-to-night-vale-Billetter/384387
Nothing to see here...

Move along!

Brugeravatar
Shihoudani
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Køn: Kvinde
Geografisk sted: Storkøbenhavn, Sjælland
Kontakt:

Re: Welcome To Night Vale LIVE!

Indlægaf Shihoudani » tors 21. aug 2014 15:39

Regner stærkt med at komme, har været WTNV fan i over et år og blev så psyched da jeg så at de lagde deres tour omkring Danmark, da sådan nogle ting bare plejer at ramme Tyskland eller Sverige og ikke os.
Don't get into an argument with someone who can type faster than you.

Jeg sælger manga, kostumer og anime lige her!

Brugeravatar
LiseR
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Geografisk sted: i mine bukser

Indlægaf LiseR » fre 22. aug 2014 01:21

...okay, det her er lidt off-topic, men nu er det gået op for mig, hvorfor Live fra Bremen hedder... Live fra Bremen... -_-
Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Brugeravatar
ReficulNatas
Missing-Life
Missing-Life
Geografisk sted: in a world of pure imagination
Kontakt:

Indlægaf ReficulNatas » lør 6. sep 2014 21:04

Selvfølgelig skal jeg med!
Jeg regner med at opdatere mit Kevin cosplay til anledningen 8)
Do thou amend thy face, and I'll amend mine life.

Brugeravatar
ReficulNatas
Missing-Life
Missing-Life
Geografisk sted: in a world of pure imagination
Kontakt:

Indlægaf ReficulNatas » tirs 14. okt 2014 19:20

Dagen nærmer sig, og jeg er lige blevet færdig med mit cosplay!

Kom over og sig hej hvis i ser mig $_$

Spoiler: vis
Billede
Do thou amend thy face, and I'll amend mine life.

Tilbage til "Off Topic"