A suggestion regarding voting

Her kan du komme med ris og ros , stille spørgsmål og komme med forslag vedrørende siden samt se hvilke ændringer der er fortaget på siden.
Brugeravatar
Lunch
Genin
Genin
Køn: Kvinde
Kontakt:

A suggestion regarding voting

Indlægaf Lunch » søn 13. nov 2011 17:06

Konkurrence Board

I've been thinking of this before but finally got to bring it up now. Once it once again is time to vote for winners, would it be possible to entirely hide/disable the option to see "current votes"?

Doing so would contribute to:
1. An element of surprise (as people would not be able to follow up on results in real time)
2. Not affecting possible voters (in case people look at the current trend before placing their votes)
3. Not having an impact on self-confidence (of those persons who get least votes)

Personally and particularly, I'm most concerned about the 3rd point, as I fear that some may not want to participate ever again due to feeling unsuccessful. This, of course, is just an example given and not meant to be understood as an indication of how people will feel. We all know that these kind of things are individual and not self-evident, as well as we know that largely not everyone is affected by "Oh, that *something* seems popular, I'm going to vote for it". Yet, to diminish the chances of anyone feeling bad (and keeping the number of attendees up!), this is what I suggest.

Agree'ers/Disagree'ers?
Billede

Brugeravatar
Madsjen
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Køn: Mand
Geografisk sted: tårnby, sjæland, danmark, europa, jorden, mælkevejen, universet :D

Re: A suggestion regarding voting

Indlægaf Madsjen » søn 13. nov 2011 18:30

i agree

it would make alot of sence to make the votings hidden, and your 3 points do explain why
Nothing to see here...

Move along!

Brugeravatar
SsjGogo
Kami
Kami
Geografisk sted: København

Indlægaf SsjGogo » søn 13. nov 2011 19:30

A superb idea. I will ask TAT to make the change. Thanks for the input and a compliment for the fine argumentation.
www.gogonoter.dk

Brugeravatar
Gintoki
Happy-Gin
Happy-Gin
Geografisk sted: Himmellegemet Jorden, nærmere placering KBH

Indlægaf Gintoki » man 14. nov 2011 14:04

@ Lunch: Actually we have discussed this before but got away from it again :P But I'm totally agreeing with you on this one :3
Billede NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYANBillede

http://nyan.cat http://www.nyanicorn.com/

Back once again for the renegade master, default damager, power to the people!

Tilbage til "Ris, Ros, Spørgsmål/forslag samt ændringer på siden"