Genki 2011 cinemas: need ideas

Her vil afholdte conventions komme hen.
Det sker, når en moderator føler at snakken er faldet til ro og datoen for conventionen er overstået.
Brugeravatar
MADAO
Chunin
Chunin
Køn: Mand

Genki 2011 cinemas: need ideas

Indlægaf MADAO » ons 11. maj 2011 22:38

Hello fellow humans, MADAO here!

I wanted to know if you have something on ur mind you want us, cinema guys, to do this year at Genki 2011?

Could be a new type of a game/quiz?

I previously mentioned midnight cosplay hide'n'seek and anime music disco, so maybe.. ;)
BilledeBilledeBilledeBillede

Brugeravatar
SsjGogo
Kami
Kami
Geografisk sted: København

Re: Genki 2011 cinemas: need ideas

Indlægaf SsjGogo » tors 12. maj 2011 09:02

Hey Madao,

The disco thing sounds kind of fun, maybe combined with other japanese music besides from anime?

Perhaps a Anime Jeopardy, where you perhaps had a previous quiz, and the winner of that quiz and runner-up, can compete in the Jeopardy?

Regards,
Gogo
www.gogonoter.dk

Brugeravatar
Burgundy
Chunin
Chunin

Indlægaf Burgundy » tors 12. maj 2011 23:01

if i was there, i would choose the disco thing, sounds just awesome!

BTW why are you guys called, genki cinema, while it's not movies but special activities you are arranging?

just wondering *_*
Billede

Brugeravatar
LiseR
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Køn: Kvinde
Geografisk sted: i mine bukser

Indlægaf LiseR » fre 13. maj 2011 00:18

I'm confused as to which activities might fit in here, especially since, as above poster comments, you are called Genki cinema but seem to be requesting non-cinema type activities?

Anything that caters to bringing out the characters people are cosplaying, such as a dating game, is usually a great success both with participants and with the crowd.
Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Brugeravatar
l.mathiasen
Le Critique
Le Critique
Kontakt:

Indlægaf l.mathiasen » fre 13. maj 2011 00:24

undrer mig over at en flok danskere skriver på engelsk til hinanden på et dansk forum :pirat
og jeg ville også gerne vide om det skulle være biograf orienteret.
https://discord.gg/vTaAHA2 dansk anime discord

Brugeravatar
LiseR
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Indlægaf LiseR » fre 13. maj 2011 00:24

I have no idea why Genki insists on communicating in English, either, but I'm game :P

Brugeravatar
ReficulNatas
Missing-Life
Missing-Life
Geografisk sted: in a world of pure imagination
Kontakt:

Indlægaf ReficulNatas » fre 13. maj 2011 09:00

Som det er blevet forklaret over chatten, så forstår MADAO godt dansk, og vi behøver ikke tage hensyn til at engelsk er MADAOs foretrukne sprog at formulerer sig på :3
Do thou amend thy face, and I'll amend mine life.

Brugeravatar
MADAO
Chunin
Chunin

Indlægaf MADAO » fre 13. maj 2011 12:58

ReficulNatas skrev:Som det er blevet forklaret over chatten, så forstår MADAO godt dansk, og vi behøver ikke tage hensyn til at engelsk er MADAOs foretrukne sprog at formulerer sig på :3

^^
ReficulNatas is on point, coz I am no Dane who apparently has no problems with Danish language.

Just to clarify my request, we are a part of Genki that governs anime, movies and dorama. That means everything that is motion picture or animated material. So as long as activities are related to above-mentioned categories, like Disco based on OSTs only :)

Also, let me make this clear - my preference of an alternative language is not connected to Genki at all, I am here as a member of this community who happens to be one of Genki organizers. It is Genki's management who makes official statements, not me.

Ok, now that explained as much as I could, let me comment on topic. Would it be fun to arrange a competition where people gonna act as seiyuus? And if I picked the most famous scenes and made people do their homework beforehand? ;) We could turn this into anime stand-up voice-acting, if we want to! :P

NINJA EDIT:

Genki cinemas had three types of quizzes from the very start: anime OSTs, guess a quote and guess a character. So we had some activities from day one ;)
BilledeBilledeBilledeBillede

Brugeravatar
LiseR
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Indlægaf LiseR » fre 13. maj 2011 21:13

I'd join in a voice-acting activity, it sounds like fun :) and very original!

Hecko X
Wiki-Wonka
Wiki-Wonka
Geografisk sted: Danmark
Kontakt:

Indlægaf Hecko X » lør 14. maj 2011 01:56

SsjGogo skrev:Perhaps a Anime Jeopardy, where you perhaps had a previous quiz, and the winner of that quiz and runner-up, can compete in the Jeopardy?

We are already having a jeopardy event, though not limited to just anime, but to Japanese culture in general c:

That's not to say we can't have more, but they're pretty time consuming to make and to play, so...

Tilbage til "Afholdte conventions"