Genki 2011: Wishlist

Snak om animations-/tegnefilm fra Japan (og evt. Korea og Kina)

Redaktør: Willow

Brugeravatar
MADAO
Chunin
Chunin
Køn: Mand

Genki 2011: Wishlist

Indlægaf MADAO » ons 11. maj 2011 22:10

Hello fellow anime lovers!

It is soon summer, so I guess it is the right time to start asking people if they have some wishes for Genki 2011 cinemas.

As far as i know, we are again going to have two cinemas, maybe more, and a giant cinema in the evenings as well (not sure yet).

You are welcome to include movies, anime and doramas. They don't have to be exclusively Japanese and you can even let us know which one you'd rather see on a giant screen ;)

Also, please make a good mix of old and new titles :)

Just to make it easier for you, here is a list of titles we had before:

Kaiji, Kannazuki no Miko, Cross game, Toki o Kakeru Shoujo (animated movie), K-ON!, Mushishi, Mecha Mote Iinchou, Gintama (ep.110), Mouryou_no_Hako, Ergo Proxy, Great Teacher Onizuka, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (ep.1-ep.8), Blue Spring (movie, moderate Violence=16+), Queen's Blade (16+), Shinigami no Ballad, Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal, Higashi no Eden, Sexy Commando:You're Great! Masaru, Quack, Experimental Anime Excel Saga, Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED, Visions of Escaflowne, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Koukaku no Regios, Urusei Yatsura, Sukisho, Genshiken, Higepiyo, Welcome to NHK, Kamikaze girls (movie)

Battle Royale, Kuro Shitsuji, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Sengoku Basara, Final Fantasy VII: Advent children, Bakemonogatari, ToraDora!, Sora no Otoshimono, Galileo, KissxSis, Dance In The Vampire Bund, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Armed Librarians: Book of Bantorra, Liar Game, Aoi Bungaku, Mononoke, Crest of the Stars, Fushigi Yuugi, Akumu Tantei, Hoshi no Koe, Kara no Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners, The Tatami Galaxy, Trapeze, Eden of the East, Hataraki Man, High School of the Dead, Seikon no Qwaser, Pandora Hearts, Darker than Black, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Arakawa Under The Bridge, Giant Killing, Heroman, Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, Asobi ni Iku yo!, ROOKIES -Sotsugyou-, Skip Beat!, Cat Shit One, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa, Kaidan restaurant, Kimi ni todoke, Durarara!!, Seitokai no Ichizon, Chakushin Ari (One Missed Call), Heroic age, Byousoku 5 Centimeter, Tada kimi wo aishiteru, One Piece Movie: Strong World, Kanamemo, Summer wars, Samurai Champloo, House of Five Leaves, Katanagatari, Soukyuu no Fafner, Nodame Cantabile (dorama), B Gata H Kei, Lucky star, Angel Beats!, Working!, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, True tears

My wishes so far:

Millenium Actress (animated movie), Hanasaku Iroha, Katanagatari, Yondemasuyo Azazel-san, Baccano!, Sket-Dance, Level-E, Steins; Gate,
Senest rettet af MADAO man 27. jun 2011 01:29, rettet i alt 1 gang.
BilledeBilledeBilledeBillede

Brugeravatar
Pacman
Jonin
Jonin
Geografisk sted: Farum
Kontakt:

Re: Genki 2011: Wishlist

Indlægaf Pacman » tors 12. maj 2011 11:35

Show Air Gear 8D
Love that show.

Chrono Crusade is also a good one.

Brugeravatar
vampyrsten
Chunin
Chunin
Geografisk sted: Brøndby Strand

Indlægaf vampyrsten » tors 12. maj 2011 12:03

Hokuto no Ken afsnit 1-4 om natten
"In every age, in every place,
the deeds of men remain the same"

Brugeravatar
Hr_Konge
Chibi
Chibi

Indlægaf Hr_Konge » fre 13. maj 2011 03:24

I would really want to watch Elfen Lied! It's a really good 18+ anime in only 13 episodes. A little philosophical as well :)
Maybe it could run in a theater during the night, and then show the whole of it?
Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left it's seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still Remains

Brugeravatar
MADAO
Chunin
Chunin

Indlægaf MADAO » fre 13. maj 2011 12:45

Hr_Konge skrev:I would really want to watch Elfen Lied! It's a really good 18+ anime in only 13 episodes. A little philosophical as well :)
Maybe it could run in a theater during the night, and then show the whole of it?

I wish I could show all of it, but we can't afford that. Meaning here is to have variety as well and not quality only :)

On the other hand, sometimes all it takes is one interaction to start a chain reaction ;) So fear not, this one will be included! :D

Brugeravatar
Hr_Konge
Chibi
Chibi

Indlægaf Hr_Konge » man 23. maj 2011 13:28

MADAO skrev:
Hr_Konge skrev:I would really want to watch Elfen Lied! It's a really good 18+ anime in only 13 episodes. A little philosophical as well :)

I wish I could show all of it, but we can't afford that. Meaning here is to have variety as well and not quality only :)

On the other hand, sometimes all it takes is one interaction to start a chain reaction ;) So fear not, this one will be included! :D

That sounds really great! :D
Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left it's seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still Remains

Brugeravatar
MADAO
Chunin
Chunin

Indlægaf MADAO » fre 3. jun 2011 15:19

People!

There is a tiny ray of hope that I may have a chance to have a cinema that will be showing stuff that only you guys want to see, by making wishes in this or future threads!

So consider that in the future, if I am lucky enough ;)

Brugeravatar
MADAO
Chunin
Chunin

Indlægaf MADAO » man 13. jun 2011 02:10

30-sai no Hoken Taiiku!

This one WILL be on the list!

Even i melt when Kenpachi's voice is combined with Byakuya's :p
BilledeBilledeBilledeBillede

Tilbage til "Anime"