Køn: Kvinde
Geografisk sted: Asnæs, Sjælland
Kontakt:

Re: Min manga(1 side er oppe)

Indlægaf EdwardElric » ons 21. dec 2011 15:38

ER DU SERIØS?! :O
Det er ekstremt godt tegnet! ^-^
BilledeBilledeBillede
''Alchemists are scientist. So they don't believe in an uncertain existence like God.
Isn't it ironic that people like us are closest to God?'' -Edward Elric-
Billede

Brugeravatar
Gama
Kage
Kage
Køn: Mand
Geografisk sted: Hjørring, Nordjylland.

Re: Min manga(forside er færdig)

Indlægaf Gama » ons 25. jan 2012 22:35

Ser satme godt ud, meget shounen :)
It is important that when pursing our own self-interest we should be “wise selfish” and not “foolish selfish”. Being foolish selfish means pursuing our own interests in a narrow, shortsighted way. Being wise selfish means taking a broader view and recognizing that our own long-term individual interest lies in the welfare of everyone. Being wise selfish means being compassionate - Dalai Lama. Vær egoist, men på den smarte måde!

Brugeravatar
Lunch
Genin
Genin
Kontakt:

Indlægaf Lunch » tors 26. jan 2012 08:27

Frontpage is looking good, although I don't quite get the perspective (maybe it's the hands that are doing that for me). I keep thinking that the angles don't match. But well, it's just my opinion and I can't draw in perspective to save my own life! xD

About the 'synopsis' though. I think you might've revised it/added more to it, but it still doesn't really work for me, because I feel that it is too confusing for me to understand and much of it is not really relevant for the main story. Personally, I would like to hear much more about Wisely than about the world concept/God/angels.

Have you tried summing the entire story into a few sentences? It might help you work from there.
Billede

Brugeravatar
Nashayla
Jonin
Jonin
Kontakt:

Indlægaf Nashayla » tors 26. jan 2012 15:27

Lunch skrev:Frontpage is looking good, although I don't quite get the perspective (maybe it's the hands that are doing that for me). I keep thinking that the angles don't match. But well, it's just my opinion and I can't draw in perspective to save my own life! xD

About the 'synopsis' though. I think you might've revised it/added more to it, but it still doesn't really work for me, because I feel that it is too confusing for me to understand and much of it is not really relevant for the main story. Personally, I would like to hear much more about Wisely than about the world concept/God/angels.

Have you tried summing the entire story into a few sentences? It might help you work from there.

Yeah I did revise the synopsis, I tried to make it less complicated, here is a bigger version of the front page if you want to have a look at the angles: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4308631245
俺の温州蜜柑は何時も結構 ♥ 食べたいですか? :D

Brugeravatar
Nashayla
Jonin
Jonin
Kontakt:

Indlægaf Nashayla » tors 26. jan 2012 15:39

Gama skrev:Ser satme godt ud, meget shounen :)

Nu er det faktisk en seinen manga :3

Brugeravatar
Gama
Kage
Kage
Køn: Mand
Geografisk sted: Hjørring, Nordjylland.

Indlægaf Gama » tors 26. jan 2012 15:44

Nashayla skrev:

Hov, håber da ikke du tog det fornærmende ^^ Det var det sidste post på side 1 jeg hentydet til, synes han ser meget shounen ud, og lige igen, det er bestemt et kompliment, ikke andet :)
It is important that when pursing our own self-interest we should be “wise selfish” and not “foolish selfish”. Being foolish selfish means pursuing our own interests in a narrow, shortsighted way. Being wise selfish means taking a broader view and recognizing that our own long-term individual interest lies in the welfare of everyone. Being wise selfish means being compassionate - Dalai Lama. Vær egoist, men på den smarte måde!

Brugeravatar
Nashayla
Jonin
Jonin
Kontakt:

Indlægaf Nashayla » tors 26. jan 2012 16:32

Gama skrev:
Nashayla skrev:

Hov, håber da ikke du tog det fornærmende ^^ Det var det sidste post på side 1 jeg hentydet til, synes han ser meget shounen ud, og lige igen, det er bestemt et kompliment, ikke andet :)

Haha, nej blev ikke fornærmet ^_^

Brugeravatar
Lunch
Genin
Genin
Kontakt:

Indlægaf Lunch » tors 26. jan 2012 22:04

Nashayla skrev:Yeah I did revise the synopsis, I tried to make it less complicated, here is a bigger version of the front page if you want to have a look at the angles: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4308631245

Umm.. I'm not entirely certain if you understood what I wanted to say, but in case you want me to elaborate, you can always PM me. :)
Billede

Brugeravatar
Nashayla
Jonin
Jonin
Kontakt:

Indlægaf Nashayla » søn 29. jan 2012 17:26

Så er den farvelagt :D

Billede